LA Techniques Ltd has been designing and manufacturing components and test and measurement equipment since 1997. Initially, the product range comprised data driver amplifiers and other digital and analogue components directed towards high speed, high quality, telecoms applications. A range of innovative low cost PRBS generators was then added. More recently we introduced low cost Vector Network Analysers following the same traditions of innovation and attention to detail.
In 2010 LA Techniques relocated to Surbiton Surrey. Due to its expanding operations, LA Techniques chose Chancerygate Business Centre Surbiton. The move allowed LA to expand it’s facilities to meet customer demand.
We are committed to investing in R&D and capital equipment to ensure our company remains competitive and able to respond promptly to market changes.
Read more about our capabilities here.
The company operates a quality management system in line with ISO9001:2008. You can read our quality policy here
In-house facilities include:
- Class 6 clean room with chip assembly, Kulicke and Soffa wire bonding and dry storage facilities.
- Fully automatic pick and place machine for surface mount devices.
- CAD tools for both circuit and mechanical design as well as time and frequency domain analysis software with custom developed tools specific to pulse generation and transmission.
- Electronic test equipment for all main parameters.
- Automatic placement of surface mount components down to 0201 sizes is possible with the latest addition to our production capability. The Fritsch PlaceAll machine is a very capable machine with laser guidance and able to hold up to 200 intelligent feeders.
Extensive instrumentation facilities include spectrum and Vector Network Analysers to 40GHz, and fast sampling oscilloscopes ranging to 50 GHz.
The culture of our company is of innovation and customer focus. Our work environment encourages creativity but also demands high quality. All employees play an active role in the continuous optimization of products and processes.
We work in close partnership with our customers and offer support from the design-in phase through to volume production. We employ a team approach to ensure that our customers’ needs are met on time, efficiently and cost effectively.
LA Techniques Opportunities
LA Techniques is continuously growing and looking for talented individuals. We offer competitive salaries and pleasant working environment.
If you are passionate about electronics and working for a dynamic and progressive business, please forward us a copy of your CV or contact us for an application form.
Learn more about how to join our team and about our open opportunities here.
You can also read our capability brochure here